Click on the appropriate question to get the answer.
- How do I get access to Ugla (the intraweb)?
- How do I connect my computer to the wireless Internet on campus?
- Where are the computer labs and when are they open?
- Where can I print and what is the price of printing?
- How can I connect my computer to the Internet for the Student housing (Stúdentagarðar)?
- Is it possible for me to get the Internet home via the University?
- How can I change my Ugla password (and for other systems)?
We recommend for all new students to read our booklet for "New Students". There you will find answers to questions new students frequently asks us: Guide to the Computing Services of the University
- How do I connect my device to the wireless network on campus?
- How do I connect my computer to the wired network?
- How do I apply for an IP address for my desk computer?
- Is it possible for me to get the internet home via the University?
- How can I change my Ugla Password?
- How can I get my e-mail?
- What to do when having a computer related problem?
- When can I get a phone and a phone number?