Where can I print?
- The computer labs on campus have printers which users have access to.
What is the price for printing?
- The University has a special kind of print quota which counts in credits. One regular print on a piece of paper equals one credit. Each credit costs 7 Icelandic krónur (Kr.) which is the price of a typical black/white print paper.
- If you chose to print on both sides of the paper the price will be two credits (14 kr.).
- Each paper in colour costs 5 credits (35 kr.).
Where can I buy the print credits?
- You can buy the print credits at the service desk on Háksólatorg, at the IT Help Desk in Stakkahlíð and online with most credit cards through Ugla, under Computing services -> print credits.
How can I keep track of my print credits?
- The status is available in Ugla both under Computing services -> My Services and under Computing services -> print credits.
How is it possible that the status of printed pages shows more printed pages than I have printed?
- If you are unfamiliar with the number of printed pages the most likely reason would be that someone else has been printing on your account, e.g. you forgot to log out of the computer in computer labs. If you are sure you didn’t forget to log out and you suspect someone to know about your account information, you should change your password immediately in Ugla -> Settings -> Change password.