These instructions only work for those that have access to SPSS through Windows Virtual Desktop. To get access contact your division's Managing Director.
To connect with SPSS in Windows Virtual Desktop in Windows OS go to: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/virtual-desktop/connect-windows-7-10
The licenses on the server are limited so not everyone can use them at the same time, be respectful and close SPSS when it is not in use.
1) Choose Windows 64-bit.
2) Click "Next."
3) Check "I accept the terms in the License Agreement" and click "Next."
4) Choose either option then click "Install."
5) Click "Finish."
6) Click "Subscribe." If you have problems with Subscribe, use "Subscribe with URL," the URL is: https://rdweb.wvd.microsoft.com/api/arm/feeddiscovery.
7) Choose an account, click "Use another account" if your UI account is not showing. You login with your UI email (your username with @hi.is behind) and the UI (Ugla) password.
8) Double click "Skjáborð fyrir SPSS."
9) Click "More choices" and "Use different account" if you don't see your UI account. You have to login here with your UI email and password, check "Remember me" and then "OK."
10) A desktop opens where you can access SPSS and OneDrive. To open your SPSS files they need to be on your UI OneDrive.
Talk to the IT help desk if you need help.