The University of Iceland offers a Campus-Wide License to MATLAB, Simulink, and companion toolboxes for all faculty, staff, and students. The Campus-Wide License allows these users to install the software on their personally-owned computers.
1. Go to the University of Iceland’s MATLAB new Portal to download the software. https://www.mathworks.com/academia/tah-portal/university-of-iceland-30364208.html
2. Click “Sign in to get started” under the Get MATLAB section.
3. You will be asked to create a MathWorks Account (or use the account you have created earlier). Once you do that, you will be associated to our MATLAB license and will be able to:
- Download and activate software on your personal computer
- Start using MATLAB Online from a web browser
If you are not familiar with MATLAB, please complete the 2-hour MATLAB Onramp tutorial that can also be found on our MATLAB Portal under “Learn to use MATLAB and Simulink”.
If you have trouble installing MATLAB, go to the MATLAB Portal and click “Need Installation Help” to get support.