Here you will see how you setup an eduroam connection for Windows 8 Mobilie.
Always use your e-mail address as username when connecting to eduroam.
Install script for eduroam:
1) Start by downloading the certificate:
If the certificate above does not work you can try this one: cacert.cer
2) Select "Install" when asked to Install certificate:
3) You will receive a message saying "Your certificates are installed". Press "ok":
Connect to eduroam:
4) Now you need to connect the phone to eduroam. Go to "Settings" and select "WiFi". Turn on the WiFi if it is not on already. Then choose "eduroam":
5) Type in your email address and password. It is the same as in Ugla but remember to type in @hi.is behind your user name:
6) Set "Validate server certificate" to"On" and then click on the box below if the University of Iceland is not chosen:
7) Scroll down the list until you find "Univeristy of Iceland..." and select it:
8) Now tap "done":
If you are having problems with connecting please contact our IT Help Desk.