Here you will see how you install a script for iPad and iPhone to connect to eduroam:
Always use your e-mail address as username when connecting to eduroam.
Connect to eduroam:
Now your device is ready to connect to eduroam. Next time you are at the University or an institution that provides eduroam connection do the following:
1) Press the iPad / iPhone "Home" button to reach the iPad's home page of apps.
2) Click the "Settings" app icon:
3) Click "Wi-Fi" to enter the iPad's wireless settings.
4) Touch the "On/Off" selector switch on top of the screen until it reads "On."
5) Select eduroam under "Choose a Network". It may take a few seconds for the networks to appear after turning on the wireless feature:
6) Now you should be connected to eduroam and should connect automatically from now on. If you are asked for a username and password be sure to type in your e-mail address WITH @hi.is and use the same password as for Ugla and webmail.
If you are having problems with connecting please contact our IT Help Desk.